At Divine Mercy University, we understand that making graduate school affordable is a priority for every student. We are constantly working to keep your tuition costs affordable and competitive with other institutions. You will find that investing in your education is possible with the help of scholarships and other forms of financial aid.
The Financial Aid department works with each student on an individual basis to determine eligibility and need.
Below is a list of financial options students can consider:
- Scholarships (view our complete list)
- Federal Aid (for those who qualify) – William D. Ford Federal Direct Student Loan Program (including unsubsidized Stafford Loans and Graduate PLUS Loans)
- Alternative Financing
- Cash Plans (set up internally, interest free)
- Private Funds
- Employer Tuition Reimbursement
- Agencies/Organization (Matching Funds, possible grant programs)
- Approved for Veterans funding
- Assistantships and Federal Work Study Programs (on-site programs only)
- Other (familial assistance, savings)
If you have more questions or concerns about financial assistance at Divine Mercy University, please contact our Financial Aid Office at email@example.com.